Foodie Friday! Instant Pot 1 Minute Quinoa! Vegan Southwest Quinoa Casserole
One-Pot Southwestern Quinoa Bake
Yields: 10 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 342 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8 g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 589 mg | Carbohydrates: 36g | Fiber: 10g | Sugars: 1g | Protein: 20g | SmartPoints: 11
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa, pre-rinsed
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, no-sugar added
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, reduced-fat
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- At quinoa in a pot with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil then reduce to a low-boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add to a 9 x 13-inch casserole pan the first 6 ingredients, stir to combine. Add salsa, water, and 3/4 cup cheese, stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup cheese on top. Loosely cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Video: Southwestern QUINOA Casserole Meal Prep Recipe
Best for wet or dry shaving
The One Thing You Should Always Do Before Cooking With Garlic
How to Obtain a Zoning Permit
How to Use Cheats in Guitar Hero 3
Casual-dining sales slump
25 Cute Balayage Styles for Short Hair
8 Side Effects Of Hormonal Birth Control Every Woman Should Know
Recollection Vintage is Our New Go-to Vintage Site
I Tried Kylie Jenners Clear Plastic Booties and It Was Disgusting
8 High-Protein Plants Every Vegetarian Needs To Grow
15 Times Celebrities Fessed Up to Getting PlasticSurgery
How to Be a Hipster Girl
Lily Collins Gorgeous In Lace