Ordering at a Restaurant
How to Order a Meal at the McDonald's Drive Thru
Look for what you want.While you wait in line or when you can see the big board with all the food choices on it, look for what you want. McDonald's has food from salads to cheeseburgers, so pre-preparation is a must. If you have passengers eating with you, ask them what they want and make a mental note of it.
Check the list of food you ordered.While you're ordering, there will be an electronic sign with what you want on it and what your bill is. After you're done ordering, check it to make sure the staff isn't missing anything or that they haven't put too many food items on.
- If they are missing something, tell them what they forgot or what they gave you too many of. For example, if you ordered two salads but only got one, say, "Excuse me, but I actually ordered two salads." You must do it at the electronic billboard, otherwise you may not get your second salad.
Get your money ready.After you move your car and are moving towards the first window, get your money ready. It not only makes the line faster, but it's easier for the staff and you.
Check your food.When they give you your food, check to make sure they put in everything you ordered. Just because it was on the electronic board doesn't mean it's in your bag. If they didn't give you everything, just say, "Oops, you forgot one of my salads." Then they will check, and give it to you.
QuestionHow do I SuperSize an order?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe SuperSize option at McDonald's was discontinued in 2004, because of the documentary "SuperSize Me".Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Make a note. If you always take the same passenger(s) to McDonald's, notice what they usually order in case you're in a rush, they fall asleep, or they're not there.
- Go before or after a mealtime. Usually, during mealtimes like breakfast, lunch, and dinner, McDonald's will be especially busy. If you go sooner or later, you can beat the line.
- If you're in a rush, don't worry about taking off or putting on condiments (e.g. taking the salt off of french fries).
- There are many ways to order from McDonalds, so don't worry if the drive thru isn't working for you.
- McDonald's food may cause health problems if eaten excessively.
- Be patient. It may be a while before you're able to leave with your food.
- If you aren't able to get what you want, do not be mad! Destroying the restaurant, punching employees, or swearing at them isn't bound to get you anywhere except handcuffs!
- Do not go through the drive thru on foot. This is dangerous. If you wish to order on foot, go inside the restaurant.
- Try to be as quick as possible in line. Other people are waiting - don't hold them up!
Video: How to Order Food in Spanish (Ordering a Meal at a Restaurant)
Flank Steak Fajitas
The Essence of Aromatherapy
Khloé Kardashian Admits to Regularly AlteringPhotos
How to increase the muscle strength – Foodsdiet to eat to gain muscles
Cold-Weather Comfort Food: Curried Cauliflower Soup
How to Relieve Head Congestion
How to Last Minute Holiday Shop
7 Ways to Use a Yoga Wheel
The 5 Best Instagram Accounts For Foodies
40brilliant ways toorganize your home
Date: 09.12.2018, 09:23 / Views: 45435