Best Position To Get Pregnant How To Get Pregnant With Twins
How to Get a Girl Pregnant
Planning a pregnancy may be easier for the female in a relationship; however, a man can improve the health of his sperm, calculate ovulation and advocate for increased sexual intercourse with his partner. Try these methods to get a woman pregnant.
Increasing Sperm Count
Start trying to have a baby while you are young.Although some people think a “biological clock” explains a women’s window to get pregnant, men have a harder time getting women pregnant after 40.
- After 50, a man’s sperm count can be extremely reduced, depending upon genetics and other factors.
Do not consume more than 1 to 2 drinks per day.Doctors suggest 5 to 7 drinks a week is the most you can consume without affecting sperm count.
Stop smoking.Nicotine reduces sperm count and lowers sperm quality, just like alcohol.
Keep your groin cool.Elevated temperatures over your body heat reduce sperm count. The testicles are designed to hang down and stay cool.
- Don’t spend a lot of time hot tubbing. Also, avoid the sauna and steam room.
- Don’t sit with your laptop or other electronics on your groin. The hard drive will heat up, so invest in a laptop desk that keeps air between your legs and the computer.
Choose how you work out carefully.Avoid long cycling sessions. Bike shorts and pressure from the bicycle seat can overheat your sperm and break veins.
- Pick a type of exercise that doesn’t put too much pressure on the testicles.
- Wear a cup if you fear contact to the groin.
- Choose exercise clothing that allows your sexual organs to hang down and stay cool.
- Exercise usually has a positive effect on sperm count. Men who are overweight are less likely to conceive.
Avoid prescription drugs.Anti-depressants and drugs for hair loss have been shown to adversely affect sperm count.
- However, other drugs may also have this side effect. Read the literature describing the medication and ask your doctor, if you are trying to get a woman pregnant.
Planning Sexual Intercourse
Ask the woman to stop taking birth control pills or using other birth control devices.
- Ideally, she should stop taking the pills 1 to 2 months before she wants to conceive. Different women will process the hormones differently.
- If a woman is using an intrauterine device (IUD), she will need to get it surgically removed several months before trying to conceive a child.
Refrain from using condoms and spermicide during sexual intercourse.
- Avoid using over the counter lubes, since they can decrease the chances of conception.
Learn the woman's menstrual cycle.You should learn both the beginning and ending dates of her period.
- Period lengths vary greatly.
- Some women are irregular, having their period at different times each month.
Calculate ovulation.Ovulation usually occurs approximately 14 days after the first full day of bleeding of the woman’s last period.
- If a woman has a longer cycle, then it can be 20 days after the first day of her last period.
Increase sexual intercourse the week prior to ovulation.Approximately 1 week after her menstrual cycle, you should increase unprotected sexual activity.
- Sperm can stay alive inside the woman’s body for up to 6 days.
- The more you have intercourse during this period, the more likely there will be viable sperm during the conception window.
- The egg is viable for conception in the time between being released and traveling from the fallopian tubes into the uterus.
- Starting to have sex after the egg is released will reduce your chances of conception. The egg will die approximately 1 day after ovulation.
Tips for Conceiving
Consult your doctor if you are worried about infertility, after 1 year of well timed, unprotected sex.
Try fertility treatments, if your doctor recommends them.You and your partner may want to get tested.
Have sex at least 3 times per week.Seek the help of a relationship counselor, if you or your partner has a sex drive that is too low to conceive a child.
Buy an ovulation prediction kit.Get your partner to test herself to find out when she is ovulating over several months. The more you know about their body, the more you can plan intercourse during the 6 days before the egg drops.
Reduce stress in your life.Both men and women find it harder to conceive in high stress situations. If you have put a lot of stress on yourself to have a baby, it may be working against you.
- Seek a counselor, try meditation or get involved with another of your favorite activities.
QuestionCan a girl get pregnant if she only has sex once?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, any ejaculation or pre-ejaculatory fluid inside of or near a woman without protection carries the risk of pregnancy due to the risk of the fluid containing sperm.Thanks!
QuestionDoes excessive masturbation reduce sperm count?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt depends on what you mean by "excessive" masturbating. Multiple times a day definitely will, but masturbating once a day can actually increase sperm count, due to a kind of "supply and demand" situation.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get my sperm to reach the uterus?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust ejaculate into your partner's vagina and when you are done, make sure she stays in a laying down position for fifteen minutes or so. That could help your semen to reach her uterus.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my partner isn't ready?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe healthiest decision is then to avoid pregnancy until both of you are ready. Otherwise, you risk creating an emotional rift in your relationship. Pregnancy and children are life changing decisions. Forcing it to happen may cause the unwilling partner to feel deceived, let down, strained, shocked, and angry.Thanks!
QuestionWhich sex positions maximize the chance of pregnancy?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerProbably the most convincing speculation points to "doggy style" (the woman on hands and knees with the man behind), since the penis penetrates farther and the sperm doesn't have to fight gravity. However, there isn't any solid evidence on the subject, so don't feel you need to try something you don't enjoy.Thanks!
QuestionIs it safe to have sex while my girlfriend is pregnant?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, pregnant women often feel a strong urge to have sex -- as long is there is no pressure on the mother's uterus and no pregnancy complications, then sex should be safe.Thanks!
QuestionIf the woman stands up after sex, could the sperm leak out?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSome sperm will, but some should still reach the uterus. Lying down for 15 minutes after sex is a well-known strategy to minimize this happening. It's worth a try, but we don't have enough evidence to say for sure whether it helps.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get my wife pregnant when I am no longer attracted to her?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you are no longer attracted to her, then consider getting counseling. A baby won't make up for loss of love and affection in a marriage and you've no right to force yourself on her.Thanks!
QuestionCan the girl still get pregnant if she is in the top sexual position and the semen leaks out?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Any sort of ejaculation inside of a woman's vagina carries the risk of pregnancy. Even pre-ejaculate fluid could contain sperm, so the pull-out method may not work. Always use some form of contraception such as condoms or the pill for the girl if you do not wish for a baby.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my girlfriend uses contraceptives? How can she get pregnant?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf she is using a contraceptive, chances are she does not want to become pregnant. Contraceptives aren't 100% preventative, however, pregnancy is still a possibility. If your girlfriend would like to become pregnant, tell her to talk to her doctor about stopping the contraceptives.Thanks!
Can I have twins if I'm disabled?
How many months will it take me to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
My girlfriend ovulates on the 11th of each month. Which is the best date to impregnate her?
Can my boyfriend get me pregnant if his sperm is thick?
What is the best way to have sex to get a girl pregnant?
- Encourage your girlfriend or wife to take prenatal vitamins. Although this will not increase your likelihood of conception, it will improve your chances of a having a healthy child.
- Do not get a girl pregnant unless you have talked with her about it and are both sure you are ready for parenting.
- Make sure you are both ready, or it could cause a lot of strain both physically and emotionally.
- You will need to have unprotected sex to get her pregnant, so make sure neither you nor your partner are carrying any STIs before you do.
Things You'll Need
Ovulation prediction kit
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , Français: , Deutsch: , Nederlands: , 中文: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Čeština: , ไทย: , 日本語: , العربية: , हिन्दी: , Tiếng Việt: , 한국어: , Türkçe:
Video: Top 3 PROVEN Tips to get pregnant fast naturally
Mammograms: Who Needs Them
Rita Ora x Adidas Originals Spring 2019 Brings Oriental Vibes
Grilled Turkey Veggie Burgers
11 Ways to Cut Hundreds Of (Empty) Calories a Day
How to Make a Coffee and Egg White Exfoliating Facial
15 Ways To Style Jumpsuits For Work
These 4 Tights Trends Are Incredibly Sarah Jessica Parker
A Beginner’s Guide toMeditation
How to Clean Tough Stains from a Bathtub
These 4 Healthy Kebabs Dont Feel Like Diet Food
How to Push Through a Tough Workout
You’ll Never Want to Leave the House Without Wearing Sunscreen After Seeing This
How to Treat Elbow Inflammation
How to Talk To Your Professor about Your Autism