Editing Photos & Organizing Albums
How to Edit Photos and Photo Albums
Keep in mind that once a photo is deleted, you won't be able to get it back. To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click Options on the menu bar below the photo.
- Select Delete This Photo, then click Delete.
Note: You can only delete photos that you've uploaded. If you want someone else's photo removed from Facebook, to take it down. You can also from a photo you're tagged in.
You can without deleting the entire post.
Some albums (example: Profile Pictures) can't be deleted, but you can in those albums.
Deleting an album also deletes photos in the album. Once you delete an album, you can't restore it.
To delete an album:
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums, then click the album you want to delete.
- Clickin the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
When you take photos, some cameras and camera phones add information about where you are, along with the time and date.
To learn more about what types of information Facebook receives when you upload photos, please read our
If you have additional questions or feedback about this feature, please .
How to Organize Photos and Photo AlbumsTo rotate a photo you've added:
- Click on the photo you want to rotate
- Hover over the photo and click Options at the bottom of the photo
- Select Rotate Left or Rotate Right
You can only move photos and videos between albums.
To move a photo or video to another album:
- Go to your profile and click Photos
- Click Albums
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move
- Hover over the photo and click
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to an album you choose from the dropdown menu
- Click Move Photo
Photos and videos you post to your timeline are automatically added to Timeline Photos. You can move any photos from the Timeline Photos album to your other albums on Facebook.
Note: You can't move photos that are in your Cover Photo or Profile Picture albums, but you can move photos between your other photo albums.
Facebook © 2018