How to change birthday on Facebook mobile app
How to Change Your Birthday on Facebook
3. Tap your name.
5. TapMore About You(Android only).
6. TapEditnext to "BASIC INFO".
7. Edit your birthday.
Open Facebook.It's a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook on your phone or tablet.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue.
Tap .It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android).
Tap your name.You'll see this tab at the top of the menu. Doing so takes you to your profile page.
Tap theAbouttab.It's below your profile picture.
- On Android, you'll have to scroll down to see theAboutoption.
Scroll down to the "BASIC INFO" section and tap .TheEditbutton is on the right side of the screen, directly across from the "BASIC INFO" heading.
- On Android, you must first tapMore About Youon this page.
Edit your birthday.There are two sections below the "BIRTHDAY" heading: "Birthday", which is the day and month of your birthday, and "Birth Year", which is the year you were born. To change these:
- Tap the month, day, or year to prompt a drop-down menu.
- Tap the month, day, or year that you want to display.
- Repeat this process for each value that you want to change.
Scroll down and tap .It's at the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page. Doing so will update your birthday in your profile's "About" section.
Go to Facebook's website.Go toin your preferred browser. This will load your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before continuing.
Click your name.Your first name should be in the upper-right side of the Facebook page. Click it to go to your profile.
Click theAbouttab.It's below and to the right of your profile picture.
ClickContact and Basic Info.This tab is on the left side of the About page.
Scroll down to your birthday to edit it.It's below the "BASIC INFO" heading. To edit your birthday:
- Select either your birthday or your birth year.
- ClickEditon the right side of the page.
- Click the month, day, or year that you want to change.
- Click a new month, day or year.
- Repeat this process for each part of your birthday that you want to change.
ClickSave Changes.It's at the bottom of the window you're in. Doing so will update your birthday in your profile's "About" section.
QuestionHow do I change my birth year on Facebook?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerClick on your profile, then click update info, click on Basic info, then scroll down. You should see Birth Year or Birth Date, then click edit.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I change my Facebook birthday year?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFollow the steps in this article.Thanks!
QuestionWhat do I do if Facebook won't let me change my birthday?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerClick on your profile, click on update info at the bottom of your cover photo. In the left column, click Contact and Basic Info. Scroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you'd like to change.Thanks!
How if I want to change my birthday again?
How do I change my 'joined' date on Facebook?
What do I do if Facebook won't let me change my birthday?
How can I recover deleted messages back on Facebook?
What do I do if it won't let me change my birth date?
- It's best to use your real date of birth on Facebook. If you aren't comfortable with this, you should .
- You can only change your birthday a couple of times before Facebook imposes a restriction on your account for a few days.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use Facebook. Keep this in mind when changing the birth date.
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Deutsch: , Français: , Italiano: , Nederlands: , Русский: , Bahasa Indonesia: , العربية: , 中文: , 日本語: , ไทย: , हिन्दी: , Tiếng Việt: , 한국어:
Video: How to Change Birthday on Facebook
Baume Mercier Special Capeland Shelby Cobra Heads To Auction
Including Family in Breast Cancer Decisions
K-Y Yours Mine Reviews
White Graduation Dresses: The New Yet So Awaited Trend
Matthew McConaughey to replace Owen Wilson in Tropic Thunder
Wow, Lili Reinhart Responded To Rumors That Shes Pregnant With Cole Sprouses Baby
The most popular porn category this year will surprise you
September Peak Month for Kids Asthma Flares
Herb and Apple Stuffing
How to Make Cookies of All Traits