How To Be Confident With Girls In 5 EASY Steps
How to Appear Confident to Women
Having confidence is about being sure of your actions and appearance. Being around a woman you find attractive can make the confidence of many men plummet. You might consider yourself a confident person, but when confronted with an intimidating and beautiful woman, that confidence might disappear. Appearing confident to women is a fine line men must balance. Displaying too much confidence could be considered cocky, which is can be a turn off to women. Consider the following steps for tips on how to come off as confident.
Dress well and groom your face and body.
- Wear clothing that is both comfortable and classy. Pick a style and stick with it from your tie to your shoes. Add flair to your outfit by including a personal touch. This can be a funky tie, a unique watch or an interesting belt. Showcasing your personality exhibits the confidence you have in your own self.
- Trim your beard, mustache, goatee, etc. so that it appears clean and put together. Having a clean face and facial hair can make you feel fresh and give you more confidence than if you just rolled out of bed.
- Cut your fingernails, trim the hairs in your ears and nose, and wash your hair. If you style your hair regularly, do so. Avoid trying radical new hairstyles when trying to impress a woman. The uncertainty of the new style might make you lose confidence.
Speak slowly and avoid rambling.
- Try to slow your speech down by at least 50 percent. When you're nervous, your voice tends to raise an octave and you begin speaking faster.
- Focus on being calm when speaking. If you think about each word before you say it, you will slow down automatically. This can also prevent you from misspeaking and having to put your foot in your mouth during conversation.
- Stay on topic with the conversation. Say only as much as the conversation requires. Once you answer a question, do not continue to speak to fill a silence.
- Practice a genuine smile in the mirror. A genuine smile is not too cheesy or large. It feels comfortable when you do it and doesn't come off as creepy to others. A genuine smile shows confidence; and a genuine laugh is even better.
Keep steady eye contact.
- Look at the woman whom you are talking to or listening to for as long as you or she is speaking. Men who aren't confident tend to have wandering or shifty eyes. When a woman speaks directly to a man with little confidence, the man usually has a hard time returning a strong gaze. This shouts nervousness.
Try not to over-think your actions.
- Understand the meaning of your words, but do not go over every conversation in your head after or during.
- Try not to over-think an action such as pouring a drink or lifting a glass to your mouth. Over-thinking these basic actions puts an emphasis on them, and the extra pressure you exert on the situation can cause you to mess up when you otherwise wouldn't have.
Remember to breathe.
- Speak at a natural pace and breathe often. When people get nervous, they sometimes forget to breathe. When they finally do breathe, it causes them to blurt out their words.
Watch your posture.
- Stand up as straight as you can. Pull your shoulders back and lift your head up. If you do one thing when trying to appear confident, it should be maintaining perfect posture.
- People who slouch appear sloppy, unkempt and timid. You will feel more confident immediately once your posture is straight.
- Hold your drink in your non-dominant hand if you are in a restaurant or bar setting. This prevents you from shaking hands with women with a wet hand. It also steadies your hand and prevents you from fidgeting.
- If you make a mistake, you shouldn't act embarrassed and thinking the problem. This can destroy the conversation. Make the mistake funny and act like nothing happened.
Video: How to Look Confident – 7 Tricks to Look Confident Even if You Are Not
Kate Middleton Says That Prince William Struggled With Becoming a Father
How to Book Gigs for a Band
How to Become a Garbage Collector
How to Name a New Beneficiary of Your Estate
Outlet Shopping’s Dirty Little Secret: You’re Getting Lower-QualityGoods
How to Become an Ordained Minister Online
10 Effective Calisthenics Exercises To Strengthen And Build Muscles
How to Select and Store Artichokes
Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss – How It Works, Benefits Side Effects
History of Child Support in the U.S
A Healthy Nighttime Routine for Type 2 Diabetes
True Or False: Chores Exercise