(Above) A glitter kiss and a wedding party smooch, captured .
Apart from your , if there’s one thing not to overlook on your wedding day, it has got to be your wedding photos! They are what you will have to treasure many years long after the wedding bells have stopped ringing!
To spice up some of the traditional wedding photo shots, be inspired to capture your moments, emotions and the atmosphere of your special day in a unique way. Whether candid or posed, here are a few ideas for those must-capture moments!
(Make sure you check out these , too!)
♥ ♥ ♥
Fun Photo Prop Wedding Photo Ideas
Photo props come in all shapes and sizes. Best prepared in advance to capture specific shots, you can have a blast improvising with different shots!
Above: Hands and hearts make for a perfectly romantic wedding photograph as captured by Damor Photography, seen here.
If this feature inspires you to purchase one of these beautiful items we’ll get a small percentage of the sale for sharing them with you. Thank you so much for supporting our content!
(Above) Proclaim your newly wed status as bride and groom! Use these gold geometric Bride and Groom signs, laser cut in a beautiful calligraphy script font. When you’re done using them for your wedding photo ideas, use them as wedding chair signs at your reception. So smart!
See 21 more fun they can double as photo props!
Above: Just Married wedding parasol photo idea captured by .
Above Left: How clever! This darling couple had his and her custom portraits drawn and then used them as photo props during their wedding photo session. Taken by as seen // Above Right: Happily Ever After signs on the wall make the perfect wedding photo idea. Captured by
(Above) This wedding photo idea shows exactly what kind of love you dream of – the kind of love that lasts for infinity! This wedding photo prop also doubles up as a cute wedding chair sign.
(Above) Looking for a wedding photo idea that describes life as newly weds? These better together wedding photo props and chair signs have got your back 😉
Click here for 10 awesome !
Above Right : These just Married his and hers glasses make such a fun wedding photo idea! Captured by Peterson Design & Photography. // (Above Left) Scratch out some of your folks’s old wedding photos and use them as a photo prop. So vintage! We just love how this adorable couple did the same thing in their wedding too!
Above: Using a DIY vintage chalkboard as a prop is a cute way to include a few custom messages for your guests and photo album. Captured by
(Above left) It’s official, you’re now Mr and Mrs! and use them for your wedding photo couple shoot too! (Above Right) Thank You wedding photo idea: Create a beautiful wedding thank you card by making sure you snap a clever pic on your wedding day.
(Above Left) Jump for joy as you hit the jackpot of love as seen in this sweet snap captured by via // (Above right) Have some Polaroids shot on your wedding and then use them as wedding photo props! Pic by .
(Above) Include your your furbaby in your wedding photographs to have a super special puppy licious keepsake too!
(Above) An ever fave wedding photo idea: his and her Thank You signs that can be used for your wedding thank you cards after the special day.
(Check out these !)
Cute Kissing & Holding Wedding Photo Ideas
(Above Left) Close your eyes and pucker up for these romantic kissing and holding photos! Whether spontaneous or posed, they are still so sweet! This sweet wedding photo idea by is a fun way to get your bridal party involved! Shot by via . (Above Right) Kiss the sky as love and sparkles fill the air using confetti, glitter or even feathers! Shot by via .
(Grab our for all your wedding photo ideas!)
(Above Left) Sweet! This romantic photo idea , captured by is truly a shared moment of dreamy intimacy captured between bride and groom. (Above Right) Amazing golden light is just what this amazing gorgeous couple needed for a totally dreamy wedding photograph,
(Above) A vintage wedding photo idea if there ever was one! Take a page out of this couple’s book and lie amidst a pile of pages strewn around a fall forest.
(Above Left) Captured a dreamy and secretive smooch beneath your beautiful veil did in this pic captured by . (Above Right) A look of love snapped beneath a halo of golden leaves during the fall,
(Above) Get swept off your feet by the love of your life and disappear into the sunset. This dreamy forest shoot captured by
Looking for more wedding photo ideas?
- Available from e on Etsy, this “I do” wedding photo idea is a perfectly romantic way to end off your wedding day.
- Captured by via Emmaline Bride, be inspired to play around with not seeing your groom before the wedding!
- These are from some of our fave real weddings
- These fun are too cute
- You absolutely have to check out these
- This quirky Polaroid photo stand idea from is super fun! Or how about a shot with your gorgeous wedding shoes taken by photographer, via .
- Spotted on is a great way to symbolise your journey ahead together as a newly married couple.
- ! Have your wedding party and guests cheer you on as you share a kiss! The pic captured by via , this is one of those shots that makes your heart beat faster!
- Captured by , create this romantic pic with your loved one! (Below Right)
- Give them the finger! From photo is definitely one to try for all those couples wanting to have a few fun shots after their photographer has captured the traditional shots.
- This photo frames on the wall idea from via , is a unique way to share a wedding kiss
- Taken by photographer via the Digital Photography School, it’s a modern take on a romantic portrait of the bridal couple.
- photographed by via Fly Away Bride via
- Grab an ampersand sign and get smooching as seen on . This cool picture is taken by is adorable!
- This romantic wedding photo from and taken by photographer, preserves the adoration and care shared between the newlyweds
- intended for her groom! Taken by via
- shows us photographer ‘s amazing shot of a bride holding her mum’s wedding day photo. This is definitely a keepsake that will be treasured by generations to come.
- Recreate this “Thank You” photo wedding idea using these props from.
- Take them in frame! Taken by and seen on , this family wedding photo idea includes a frame as photo prop.
- Photographer via , shows us one of the most romantic wedding day kisses of all time.
- This vintage photo captured by via captures the sweetness and romance in the perfect surroundings.
Taking inspiration from our collection of photo ideas and working closely with your photographer to get the shots that you want, we are sure that your wedding day will go off without a hitch! To recreate your own shots, our downloadable is a great treat to take along for unique photo props on your wedding day!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting our content!